Dienstag, 13. Juli 2010

Was man so alles findet.

Ja, was man bei tumblr alles so schönes findet. Hier maln ein paar Zitate:

You can’t expect for people to always be there for you. Sometimes you have to suck it up and handle shit on your own.
(via)

There will always be that one person that says something that is a sore spot in your heart, and jabs at it. over and over again, until it bleeds. There will always be someone ignorant and selfish, blind, and stupid, waiting to take you down. There will always be someone better or perhaps who…
(via)

Why I hate my period.

1. I can never tell when the fuck I’m gonna get it so when I do get it, I usually don’t have a pad on at that moment.
2. It’s never on schedule and I’ve had it for almost 3 years.
3. No masturbating or sex unless you want bloody fingers/penis.
4. Must wear dark pants because it might leak.
5. It smells like fucking fish.
6. After taking a shower, you can’t wipe your vagina with your towel because the blood will stain it so you have to put your underwear right away without drying it and it feels all weird.
7. STAINS ARE A FUCKING KILLER.
8. Waste of my good panties from the Philippines.
9. You can feel it flow when you sneeze, cough, laugh, jump, stand, ANYTHING.
10. I have to sleep in some awkward ass position so the blood won’t stain my sheets.
11. I always have to change my sheets because the blood.
12. I don’t even like the color red.
13. Your pee is red not yellow anymore.
14. CRAMPS OMG
15. Mood swings but a lot of girls don’t even get mood swings. They just use that as an excuse to be a bitch.
16. I cry 2x more than I usually do when on my period.
17. Must change your pad every other hour.
18. Must carry extra pads.
19. I’m usually more hungry than usual.
20. I JUST HATE MY PERIOD. RAHHH.

(via)

Und zum Abschluss:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ich liebe das Bild.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen